Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Direct HTTP to the frontend from webclient
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:09:46 +0200
On 2009-06-06 03:25:23 +0530, Udit Sajjanhar wrote:
I am implementing openid for buildservice on the frontend.

Webclient is required to send an direct html request to the frontend
for the verification of openid.

The problem is that I need to send authentication information in the headers.

this sounds wrong from what i know about openid. the webbrowser needs to
authenticate itself to the api.o.o. you dont send the authentication
informations from the webclient with the request.

Is there already a way in which the headers can be set automatically
and I only supply the controller name of the frontend ?

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you