Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new "osc request" handling
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:25:13 +0200
On 2009-06-04 14:40:02 -0600, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
+1, I think if we are going to make changes now is the time to do it for
both osc and the UI. We need to get it right now. I like what has been
proposed.

osc is an user interface. user interface doesnt always mean "graphical".
and the whole discussion was about osc not about the webclient or
anything. and for a cmdline tool the important part are stable cmdline
params/subcommands.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux