Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building CentOS5 Packages: expansion error: nothing provides vim
On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 13:21 +0200, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Yes - open your ~/.oscrc and add "extra-pkgs=" to the [general] section.
There
was a discussion in bugzilla.novell.com to remove vim from the default list
but
I can't find the bug #id.
This is just a workaround. I thought it was possible to set extra-pkgs
per project on server but when I look into "osc meta prjconf
openSUSE:Factory" all I can see is Preinstall section. (No
Preinstall-extra or something similar). It might be a nice addition.

Yep, that worked. My bad, I put it in the .oscrc file but didn't
notice it wasn't in the "general" section (I just put it at the end).
It is working now.