[opensuse-buildservice] rpmlintrc verbose?
  • From: "Joop Boonen" <joop_boonen@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:15:47 +0200 (CEST)
I'm using a few rpmlintrc exeption rules, for a snapshot build. As the
reason why I added might be fixed soon. I would like to see which
rpmlintrc filter rules are still hit.

Currently I cant see this. I would have to disable the rpmlintrc rules to
see which rules are still hit.

The disadvantage is that it taxes the build capacity at the side of
openSUSE buildservice. And it needs extra actions.

It might be that this option is already available?

Regards,

Joop Boonen.