Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I edit my user data on OBS ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:25:55 +0200
Am Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 09:14:08 schrieb Satoru Matsumoto:
Hi listmates,

My name is Satoru Matsumoto - aka HeliosReds - from Japan and I've been
already contributing openSUSE project as a member of marketing/weekly
news/openFATE screening team.

However, to be honest, I'm completely new to building packages and want
to learn how to use OBS and build packages hereafter. ;-)

As a first step, I'm translating Wiki pages about OBS into Japanese and
learning overview of OBS. But there are many things that I should
understand but can't understand ATM. :-(

And, this is my first question to this list:

How can I edit my user data on OBS ?

I've tried to edit my 'Real Name' from my user page -> 'Edit User Data'
-> enter my real name and then 'Save changes', but the result is:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: change_userinfo_no_permission
Message: no permission to change userinfo for user HeliosReds

Do I have no permission to change my user data ?

Yes, because it takes the informations from the centralized iChain system (so
you do not need to adapt these settings in OBS and wiki and bugzilla and ...).

Go here to edit your data, all other infrastructure systems will take it
afterwards:

https://secure-
www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp?target=http://www.opensuse.org

SUSE Linux Products GmbH