[opensuse-buildservice] How can I edit my user data on OBS ?
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:14:08 +0900
Hi listmates,

My name is Satoru Matsumoto - aka HeliosReds - from Japan and I've been
already contributing openSUSE project as a member of marketing/weekly
news/openFATE screening team.

However, to be honest, I'm completely new to building packages and want
to learn how to use OBS and build packages hereafter. ;-)

As a first step, I'm translating Wiki pages about OBS into Japanese and
learning overview of OBS. But there are many things that I should
understand but can't understand ATM. :-(

And, this is my first question to this list:

How can I edit my user data on OBS ?

I've tried to edit my 'Real Name' from my user page -> 'Edit User Data'
-> enter my real name and then 'Save changes', but the result is:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: change_userinfo_no_permission
Message: no permission to change userinfo for user HeliosReds

Do I have no permission to change my user data ?

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/