Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages for deb distros
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:54:20 +1200
On Fri 29 May 2009 19:45:17 NZST +1200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Which pages took 2min too load ?

All of the build service web UI, and it lasted for >30min about
afternoon in Europe so I figured I hit a busy time. It's also possible
the bottleneck was between me and Europe.

It miss debian build descriptions, the .dsc file and friends.

A little wiki page is here

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds

Ah thanks, that was the missing info to get me started. At first read
somewhat disappointing - I refuse to dumb things down to suit the least
common denominator for distros failing to keep up with the times, so I
hope there is a way round.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.