Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages for deb distros
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:45:17 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009 23:02:00 schrieb Volker Kuhlmann:
First, thanks all who helped make this build service work! I managed to
get one of my packages to build within a few hours, though from having a
functional src.rpm to start with. Had to give up when pages took 2min to
load though (time for bed anwyay...).

Which pages took 2min too load ?
Is anyone else experience this ?

When I added the latest buntu/debian distros the package status comes up
as excluded. I guess they need more work, but is there soe tutorial as
well for making .deb?

It miss debian build descriptions, the .dsc file and friends.

A little wiki page is here

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds

But in general any description out there how to create debian build
descriptions might be a good start.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH