[opensuse-buildservice] Packages for deb distros
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:02:00 +1200
First, thanks all who helped make this build service work! I managed to
get one of my packages to build within a few hours, though from having a
functional src.rpm to start with. Had to give up when pages took 2min to
load though (time for bed anwyay...).

When I added the latest buntu/debian distros the package status comes up
as excluded. I guess they need more work, but is there soe tutorial as
well for making .deb?

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.