Re: [opensuse-buildservice] invalid maintainer mail: kssingvo@please-enter-an-email-address
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:28:31 +0000
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Am Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 22:41:16 schrieb Christian:

Hi,

this person "kssingvo" will never get info about submitreqs, isn't it.
He is maintainer of

home:kssingvo:Factory

made a submitreq for "ddclient"
Perhaps anybody knows him and can tell him about this.

hope there will be an accept|decline of my submitreq.

He is not active anymore, please submit directly to openSUSE:Factory for now.
(I will reset the devel project definitions in Factory pointing to this
project).

If I'm right. I revoke old sr and create a new to Factory directly ?

bye
Chris