Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction - Udit Sajjanhar Gsoc 2009
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:42:09 +0200
On Thursday 28 May 2009 10:29:23 Adrian Schröter wrote:

Because we use the IDs for refering to other systems (bugzilla for
example). We use the login name as key (to map to email address for
bugzilla) for refering to the user.

It's kind of a bad practice to automatically enforce a relation to a specific
Bugzilla account. It would be much better, if the user would be in control of
that, and be able to choose to which Bugzilla account she wants to be
associated (probably defaulting to the account corresponding to the Novell
account, provided we have that information).

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>