Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction - Udit Sajjanhar Gsoc 2009
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:39:25 +0200
On Thursday 28 May 2009 09:51:56 Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
Am Thursday 28 May 2009 09:36:06 schrieb Klaas Freitag:

I think it would make sense if one could link the current iChain
account and one or more openID accounts so that alternative
use is possible.

Doesn't use susestudio ichain also as openid provider ?
At least the login-page states this.

Yes, Studio uses iChain via an OpenID bridge. So the most elegant solution for
the build service would be to use the same mechanism. This would mean that in
the build service we would have to replace the direct iChain login by an
OpenID login. Then users could login with their Novell account just like it's
now, but they could also add additional OpenIDs, or we could even allow new
users to login with whatever OpenID they like.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>