Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction - Udit Sajjanhar Gsoc 2009
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:36:06 +0200
Hi Udit

I am Udit Sajjanhar from IIT Kharagpur, India.

I am working on implementing openid login into the opensuse-buildservice.
That is great, nice to have you on board!

A public version of my gsoc proposal is available @
http://sajjanharudit.googlepages.com/openidproposal
Reading through your proposal I wasn't able to read about how
the openID capabilities can coexist with the currently used
iChain login mechanism in OBS.

I think it would make sense if one could link the current iChain
account and one or more openID accounts so that alternative
use is possible.

Have you thought about that?

Thanks,

Klaas