Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS problem with enable/disable build
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:51:53 +0200
Am Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 10:13:24 schrieb Christian:
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Not really, that client just puts another layer of potential problems on
top.

I would guess that you just had bad timings and the scheduler was busy
with other stuff first. (reminds me to finish the "dirty" flag
implementation to see this better).

I recognize this behavior more often.

This morning again. Checked status of OBS (only 20 running jobs).
So I don't think about "bad timing" or too busy scheduler ;)

it was a bad change from me in project event handling (nothing is lost, but
such changes are handled with too low priority).

Michael fix it, but we have currently still the old schedulers running. We
will deploy the new code these days.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH