Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (239 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Minutes
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:55:55 +0200
- Message-id: <200905261255.55901.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: mls, lrupp, cwh, abauer, adrian, poeml, rlihm
* Status round
* 1.6 Release
* PDB Migration Discussion
* debugged and fixed rpmbuild issue @ARM - patch for "build" ready, needs
and review for submission
* deploying native ARM build (qemu-user) to Base:build:arm, bootstrap binaries
on their way to Adrian
* submission of glibc-changes to factory
* setup ARM cross-toolchain from factory sources
* evaluation of cross-compiler integration
* evaluating methods to speed up things even more
- tracking down submitre issue. partial fix. marcus sent parial frontend fix.
- configured/build two kernels default/vanilla @ ARM inside Factory/kernel-
- build also a third kernel inside Factory/kernel-source with omap git tree
- build with native compilers and cross compilers, currently gcc 4.4
- packaged this into Base:build:Kernel like in public OBS
=> we have now a 2.6.29 (.30rc6) or higher, gcc44 compiled kernel @ ARM on
- tested/packaged svn trunk -r 7365 obs, osc, build packages in
- tested Marcus H. partial submitreq frontend/backend patch
- put Jan-Simons rpm optflags patches into Test OBS
- uploaded current state of Jan-Simons Base:build to public OBS for GSoC start
- solved sign errors (caused by lousy gpg lock file handling)
- talked with Studio webdesigners to avoid possible usability bugs for OBS
- keep working on new request code in api, runs without syntax errors already
:) Should solve also a number of new bugreports from last weeks.
- 1.6RC1 is out, can get hopefully released identically as final next week.
- Jan-Simons arm packages will be imported into OBS by adrian, soon.
Needs discussion, if we want to enable builds for Factory (currently,
no cross-build - single packages need more than 1 day to build).
- some new kiwi-imaging requests
PDB Migration Discussion
Short discussion about including PDB translations into kiwi workflow.
Currently, PDB translations are handled via inst-source-utils
(create_package_descr) outside of kiwi - as result, rpm binary data is
queried more than once (kiwi needs package data information,
create_package_descr needs package data information again, ...).
Here's room for improvement...
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|