Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS problem with enable/disable build
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:13:24 +0200
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:

Not really, that client just puts another layer of potential problems on top.

I would guess that you just had bad timings and the scheduler was busy with
other stuff first. (reminds me to finish the "dirty" flag implementation to
see this better).
I recognize this behavior more often.

This morning again. Checked status of OBS (only 20 running jobs).
So I don't think about "bad timing" or too busy scheduler ;)

bye
Chris