Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS problem with enable/disable build
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:42:29 +0200
Am Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 09:30:46 schrieb Petit Eric:
2009/5/26 Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

created project via osc where build was disabled.
added my packages.
changed
<build>
<disable/>
</build>
<build>
<disable arch='x86_64'/>
</build>

but build does not start.
Build does only start when 'one' package is updated (osc ci ..).

Bug or Feature ?

To determine if it is bug or feature , you can try with MonoOSC, if
still here ....

Not really, that client just puts another layer of potential problems on top.

I would guess that you just had bad timings and the scheduler was busy with
other stuff first. (reminds me to finish the "dirty" flag implementation to
see this better).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH