Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Patch for osc core.py
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 22:45:17 +0200
Christian wrote:
Hi Michal,

Michal Vyskocil schrieb:
Remove of comments should make a sense, but not sure what about '-----'.
Aren't they a part of %description?

I think that Michal meant underline under "Authors" (these are indeed
part of %description section in .spec files in Factory).

Lots of dashes in the rpm -qi output are caused by your patch[1] in OBS.
You have missing # at the start of 216 and 251 lines. (I suppose that
these hashes are for decoration purposes only ...)

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=project.diff&package=nagios&project=home%3Acomputersalat%3Adevel

I vote for skipping only lines that start with a hash (#).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12