[opensuse-buildservice] Introduction - Udit Sajjanhar Gsoc 2009
  • From: Udit Sajjanhar <udit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:13:17 +0530
Hi All,

I am Udit Sajjanhar from IIT Kharagpur, India.

I am working on implementing openid login into the opensuse-buildservice.

Cornelius Schumacher is mentoring me and Adrian Schröter is also helping me out.

People who have worked on openid/webclient before would be of great help.

A public version of my gsoc proposal is available @
http://sajjanharudit.googlepages.com/openidproposal

Comments are welcome!!

Looking forward to an exciting summer ahead,
Udit Sajjanhar

(I am sorry if u received two copies of this message. Previous one
seemed to have been rejected as it contained the html link.)