[opensuse-buildservice] Partial checkout in osc?
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:05:16 +0200
Hi,

is there any way how to do a partial checkout in BuildService? For example -
when I work on fix of bnc#506730 I need to do 5 branches and 5 complete
checkouts, even if I need only replace one Source file and write changes. And
every java-1_6_0-sun source contains cca 50MB of binaries, which must be
downloaded too.

The situation is complicated because it's a source link, so I cannot use
webclient to replace of that file.

The osc checkout supports downloading a files, but it also don't support
source links expansions (but it's easy to fix it). Worse problem is that it
just download one file and that's all.

I played with checkout_package in osc, but excluded files have a missing
status.

Best regards
Michal Vyskocil