Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (239 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:42:05 +0200
- Message-id: <200905191542.06124.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: lrupp, adrian, abauer, freitag, froh
sent in minutes: mmohring, möller
* Status round
* Effort estimation for read access control
* Short term plan to allow new packages for openSUSE:Factory via OBS
- manpage generation and new dependencies in osc package => fixed
- debugged ubuntu 9.04 python packaging problem for osc => fixed
- fixed osc package from svn trunk in openSUSE:Tools:Devel, changed
debian.tar.gz => should go to openSUSE:Tools/osc/debian.tar.gz
- qemu-svn testing/cleanup for Factory submission => ready
- discussed with Uli Hecht qemu patch submission from qemu-svn to
openSUSE:Factory/qemu => will be done when uli is back
- tested/packaged svn trunk -r 7346 obs, osc packages in openSUSE:Tools:Devel
- tested/packaged qemu git trunk 2009.05.14 with cleaned patches
- build/testing openSUSE @ ARM linux kernel 2.6.29 from openSUSE:Factory with
updated Factory toolchain
- submitrequest for additions to glibc for ARM to openSUSE:Factory
- research rpmbuild/%_target_arch
- Writing docu how to setup mirrorbrain on openSUSE distros:
- Trying to solve issue of blocked repository removal when other repos are
using it. Needs larger changes in code.
- Working on replacment on OBS ruby lib (will become a gem package) as
replacement for ActiveXML.
- Discussing ACL readonly support in OBS.
- Discussing how the driver/partner build instance for preloads.
- new request action support in backend as discussed last week.
Multiple actions per one requests are possible now.
Code for frontend exists but is not yet working.
- Discussion about a short track solution to obsolete the SUSE-Internal
package database (PDB) to make esp new package submissions easier. We need
to deliver some kind of new request types (delete, clone, devel project
Short term plan to allow new packages for openSUSE:Factory via OBS
Discussion how to present pending submissions of new packages, waiting for
review. Currently this is targeted for 8th June.
The existing idea just to add a history comment without changing the state
was considered as bad idea, violating the current concept. Suggestion was to
define a new state for this.
In the long term we should think about if the request should become more
a workflow like system.
Effort estimation for read access control
Brief discussion about estimation to implement read access ACL controls.
Conclusion was that it is not possible to implement this in the next 6 month
given the outstanding requests.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|