Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Community Week Summary
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:32:44 +0200
On Saturday 16 of May 2009 22:22:04 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

now the Community Week goes to its end.

I would like to remind, that it would be great, if every team gives an
Summary from the whole Week:
* Bug Days (How many Bugs was fixed),
* Packaging Day (How many interests),

We had three IRC meetings - not sure how much participants involved (it should
be 7-10 totally):
http://en.opensuse.org/CommunityWeek/PackagingSession/IRCLog20090511
http://en.opensuse.org/CommunityWeek/PackagingSession/IRCLog20090512

* Marketing (what different Topics was, SocNet,...)
* Weekly News (How many contributors, what is reached),
* Features Team (how many interests,...)
* Translation (how many contributors, what is reached)
* Wiki -Team (What is reached)
* Board (how many interests,. what was discussed)

That would be great, if we can an big Summary. This are related for the
Press, and i would like to make an Podcasts with the Summary.

And do you want this summary from us, or you'll write something?

Have a nice weekend....
Regards
Michal Vyskocil