Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc submitreq list [-M|--mine]
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:54:24 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009 23:17:40 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Hi,

Inspired by the fact that OBS Webclient can show me 'my' submitreqs I
hacked up a bit on osc and added the parameter -M to the sr list command.

Great !

Do you want svn access to submit it yourself ?
Just login once into developer.novell.com and drop me a private mail with your
account name and if you want to get subscribed to commit mailing list.

thanks a lot
adrian

Examples:
osc sr list
guesses if $pwd is a prj / pkg and shows SR's against it.

PRJ and PKG can both be defined on the cmdline. All this is unchanged.

NEW:
if you start
osc sr list -M
it will show ALL SRs created by YOU, in state NEW
I think this can be very handy to keep an overview.

Of course, constructs like
osc sr list -M PRJ
shows me all MY SR's of the specified project

It can even be extended with -s (for the state).

Any comments on it?

Best regards,
Dominique

SUSE Linux Products GmbH