Re: [opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:32:00 +0200
yes Pavol, the final goal is to implement all, but as i sayed, i m
alone and need to made priority :-)

2009/5/8 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 08/05/09 12:29, Petit Eric wrote:
osc provide folowing submitreq features, wich one are you interested :

     osc submitreq create [-m TEXT]
     osc submitreq create [-m TEXT] SOURCEPRJ SOURCEPKG DESTPRJ [DESTPKG]
For this one I have send you the osc -H output already.

     osc submitreq list [PRJ [PKG]]
This one you already indicated the required information.

     osc submitreq log ID
     osc submitreq show [-d] ID
     osc submitreq accept [-m TEXT] ID
     osc submitreq decline [-m TEXT] ID
     osc submitreq delete [-m TEXT] ID
     osc submitreq revoke [-m TEXT] ID

For these I will send you the required output, so that you can include
it in MonoOSC.
At this time, i just finish to add :
SubmitreqList
SubmitreqLog
SubmitreqShow (without diff yet)
in MonoOBSFramework
I plane now to add something like the Infos form to play with them :-)
But now i need to go and see that later in today.

Regards

Raymond

--

Cordially.