Re: [opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:35:20 +0200
Hi Raymond :-)

2009/5/8 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I have seen some good updates for OSC, but I am still missing good proxy
support.  Most of the day I am behind a corporate proxy server and this
prevents me from using OSC.

I can use the webclient (http://build.opensuse.org) or MonoOSC, but both
You confirm, MonoOSC work behind a proxy ? i never test it or had
feedback of it :-)
are lacking the ability the submitreq commands.
I don't know wath you mean by submitreq, can you give me more details
and as you say, if API support it, i can easy add this, also if you
have some patch or time to help, you are really welcome, MonoOSC and
specialy the OBS Framework is now really big and i m alone.... :D

I have checked the internet for the proxy support for OSC and what I
found is that this will be a though job as that Python support for
proxies is not that great. An alternative would be of course to create
the submitreq possibility within the webclient or in MonoOSC (depending
if there are api's for it).

Thanks

Regards

Raymond