Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keyring support in osc
On 2009-05-07 16:28:40 +0200, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
What I had in mind was that osc doesn't care from where and how the
credentials
are retrieved. You simply add something like "credentials =
'gnome_keyring'" to
your ~/.oscrc (for each apiurl section) and osc will try to create an
instance
of the class 'gnome_keyring' and then retrieve the credentials...
These classes can be packaged as plugins for osc etc. so we don't have new
deps.

When you use try/except around import you don't introduce new dependencies.

Yes that's what Michal's code is currently doing - it's just an idea to keep the
module "clean"... but for now the current patch should be committed IMHO. The
restructuring can be done later (if needed).

Marcus