Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-svn] r7266 - trunk/buildservice/src/clientlib/python/osc/osc
  • From: Michal Čihař <michal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:38:57 +0200

Dne Wed, 6 May 2009 14:54:04 +0200
Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx> napsal(a):

Do you think you could leave out just the osc-specific text (providing
it to the functionality from somewhere else), so we can achieve the same
(great) functionality in a way that's not totally bound to osc?

Okay, I did separate it in SVN.

I'm sure that upstream would be interested in this feature.

I sent them patch with this functionality.

Michal Čihař | |
< Previous Next >