Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Querying package revision
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:22:58 +0200
On Thursday 07 May 2009, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 08:08:19PM +0200, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
Is there a way to query the RPM revision of a package via the API?

What exactly are you trying to do? Do you want to know which rpms
were built for a given project/package/repository/arch?

I want to compare the version of a given package installed in my system with
the version which is available on the build service.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>