Re: [opensuse-buildservice] automatic removal of merged branches / temporary packages and projects
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:03:37 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 18:56:50 schrieb Stanislav Brabec:
Hallo.

I just spent some time with purging of my obsolete
home:sbrabec:branches:anything and got an idea:

What about possibility of making some packages and projects as
temporary?

Such packages could silently disappear whenever request is accepted in
the parent project and it becomes just a plain link.

Such projects could silently disappear whenever it becomes empty.

I guess it may be a default behavior of osc branch. You rarely need
something different.

yes, good idea, that was part of the submit request spec already, it just got
not yet implemented :/

SUSE Linux Products GmbH