[opensuse-buildservice] Notifications for special/_myrequests
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 19:01:59 +0200
Hi,

I just changed the Hermes filter rules for the special/_myrequests filter that
is used for submit requests.

The filter was true (== sent a message) if a user with a subscription was
either in the source- or targetproject fo the submitrequest. It was changed
to: The user is either maintainer in the target project or -package.

That means you should get less messages about submitrequests which are
more useful.

Please let me know if something unexpected happens,

Klaas