[opensuse-buildservice] automatic removal of merged branches / temporary packages and projects
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 18:56:50 +0200
Hallo.

I just spent some time with purging of my obsolete
home:sbrabec:branches:anything and got an idea:

What about possibility of making some packages and projects as
temporary?

Such packages could silently disappear whenever request is accepted in
the parent project and it becomes just a plain link.

Such projects could silently disappear whenever it becomes empty.

I guess it may be a default behavior of osc branch. You rarely need
something different.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec