Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to unpublish already published packages ?
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:13:04 +0200
On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 09:45:50AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
And another thing a found out:
I had a branch of "openSUSE:Tools:Unstable" >
home:computersalat:branches:openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
I deleted this branch some weeks or month ago but published DIR's still
there on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/computersalat:/branches:/op
enSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

So is this a feature or a bug ?

They are removed on our master server,

No, the directory is not deleted on the master server. That seems to be
a bug in the publishing process.

I see an empty directory for
home:/computersalat:/branches:/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/ on the master
server. Packages have been removed correctly, but the directory will
persist.

but the redirector keeps showing them,
when they are still accessable on some mirror, I think.

No, the redirector shows only what it has itself.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
< Previous Next >