Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to unpublish already published packages ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:45:50 +0200
Am Freitag, 1. Mai 2009 15:38:54 schrieb Christian:
Hi,

I have several branches and noticed that those packages are
automatically published.
So I considered to disable Publishing for those packages because there
is no need to have them published.

This was 2 days ago, and those packages are still published.
Didn't they get automatically removed when "disabling" publish ?

no, that only stops it from updateing it.

And another thing a found out:
I had a branch of "openSUSE:Tools:Unstable" >
home:computersalat:branches:openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
I deleted this branch some weeks or month ago but published DIR's still
there on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/computersalat:/branches:/op
enSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

So is this a feature or a bug ?

They are removed on our master server, but the redirector keeps showing them,
when they are still accessable on some mirror, I think.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH