Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help me bout the concept of "excluded" and "blocked"?
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 11:12:20 +0200
2009/5/3 Qian Feng <fengqian83@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,

I am building an iso image based on SLE-11_GA on IBS web page:
https://build.suse.de/package/show?package=Image&project=home%3Afengqian
The Build Status column shows that: SLE-11_GA i586 is excluded, ia64
is disabled. So what's the difference between excluded and disabled?
I guess "excluded" means I don't want a pure SLED iso so don't build
it, and "disabled" means "don't even think about this architecture".
Correct?

Also, I wonder why my "images - i586" repo is "blocked". I don't know
what this really means.
I had built the iso there, but now for some reason it's blocked, I
cannot trigger any rebuild.
Most of time it is blocked because of dependency, you should see
"blocked pkg name...."

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Fred