[opensuse-buildservice] submitreq's are carelessly handled
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 13:58:29 +0000
Hi,

obs is amazing, and gives us a great chance to contribute to opensuse.
I'm using SuSE since 6.4 and I love it, no question.

In the past I had to modify/improve my packages to meet my needs.
Now there is the possibility to get this improvements not only to
opensuse via obs. This is great.

But the way submitreq's are handled is much more poor.
I have several submitreq's with no reaction for weeks or months. This is
really poor.

A simple reaction of the package maintainer 'Hi, thanks, will review
your mods' will be enough in first, but no feedback for weeks/months is
not acceptable IMO.

some of my REQ's:
8029
8894