Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why is kde build when there is no reference to kde in the spec file
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:21:37 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 11:01:53 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:52:55AM +0200, Richard Bos wrote:
I'm maintaining a php/pear package. This one normally builds fine, but
today I noticed that it builds kde! Why is that?

Seems like the build job crashed somehow. Now restarted...

Most likely caused due to the not available source server for some minutes
(due to reboot to get the box a new kernel).

However, this should only affected the logfile, which is not nice.

But it should not have submitted foreign packages to your project, which would
be a serious problem.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH