Re: [opensuse-buildservice] armv5el builds fail on Ubuntu 9.04 and Debian 5.0
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:36:25 +0200
Alexander Shaduri wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:21:03 +0200
Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

the issue is solved.

We have now 3 arm distros working: Debian 5.0, Ubuntu 9.04 and Fedora 10 as
build targets.
Message about that:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/04/27/arm-support-in-opensuse-buildservice-fixed

Martin

Thank you both, everything's working now.

By the way, is it possible to import the latest Fedora 10 packages from
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Everything/arm/os/Packages/
?

The Build Service seems to contain the packages from
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Everything.old/arm/os/Packages/
,
which is missing quite a few packages compared to the url above.

sure. we were desparately waiting for them to update the packages. tnx
for noticing.

Adrian: before you download them, let me first check if they are
complete this time. We had it in the past that it was handywork before
you could build against. I will come back when it works....

Martin