Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:41:01 +0200
Raymond Wooninck schrieb:
On 24/04/09 16:42, Andreas Bauer wrote:
This is because of a nasty inconsistency in the database. You are
the maintainer of 4 packages that are connected to a non-existing
project. The packages are named:

kdeedu4
kdeedu4-noarch
kdegames4
kdegames4-carddecks

All packages were last modified 2009-03-27 20:42.

Unfortunately I can't find any trace of the ghost project in the log
archives, all I have is the internal id. Do you remember anything
about those packages, maybe some strange things happened when
deleting the container project?

Hi Andreas,

I know that I made around that date a link from some packages from
KDE:KDE4:UNSTABLE:Desktop to solve some building issues. While branching
these packages, I lost my network connection. However afterwards I saw
them and a few days later I removed the main project. I guess that this
must have caused the error.

Can this still be fixed ?

I just removed the stale packages. Unfortunately I wasn't able to
find out how a broken network connection could produce such a situation.

Andreas

--
Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG N├╝rnberg