Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:42:08 +0200
Raymond Wooninck schrieb:
Hi,

Since already 2 or 3 weeks, I am having issues with the "My Projects"
option in the Webclient. Everything when I click on it, I receive the
following error :

OpenSUSE Frontend Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

Exception from API:
NoMethodError: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

This is because of a nasty inconsistency in the database. You are
the maintainer of 4 packages that are connected to a non-existing
project. The packages are named:

kdeedu4
kdeedu4-noarch
kdegames4
kdegames4-carddecks

All packages were last modified 2009-03-27 20:42.

Unfortunately I can't find any trace of the ghost project in the log
archives, all I have is the internal id. Do you remember anything
about those packages, maybe some strange things happened when
deleting the container project?

--
Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG N├╝rnberg