Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:42:08 +0200
Raymond Wooninck schrieb:

Since already 2 or 3 weeks, I am having issues with the "My Projects"
option in the Webclient. Everything when I click on it, I receive the
following error :

OpenSUSE Frontend Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

Exception from API:
NoMethodError: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

This is because of a nasty inconsistency in the database. You are
the maintainer of 4 packages that are connected to a non-existing
project. The packages are named:

All packages were last modified 2009-03-27 20:42.

Unfortunately I can't find any trace of the ghost project in the log
archives, all I have is the internal id. Do you remember anything
about those packages, maybe some strange things happened when
deleting the container project?

Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG N├╝rnberg