Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:48:47 +0200
2009/4/24 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 24/04/09 15:28, Petit Eric wrote:
can you point me on the API function you spoke and i will add it to MonoOSC :
MonoOSC use this doc for referanced method/function :
https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/

I wish that I could help you here. I have been looking at those apidocs,
but could not find anything that helped me to locate the required
function. It might even be that there is not api for this webpage. The
link to this page would be :
 https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my
i had open this link, it is the sumarry page where i see all my
project, can you give a link where you get the exception ?

But maybe somebody from the buildservice could help here ?

Raymond

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: