Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:45:15 +0200
On 24/04/09 15:28, Petit Eric wrote:
can you point me on the API function you spoke and i will add it to MonoOSC :
MonoOSC use this doc for referanced method/function :
https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/

I wish that I could help you here. I have been looking at those apidocs,
but could not find anything that helped me to locate the required
function. It might even be that there is not api for this webpage. The
link to this page would be :
https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my

But maybe somebody from the buildservice could help here ?

Raymond