Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:28:56 +0200
2009/4/24 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 24/04/09 14:12, Petit Eric wrote:
OBS webclient is the best and more complete GUI, but you can use
MonoOSC to see if it come from OBS API or not :
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=ALL&p=1&q=MonoOSC

I have looked at MonoOSC, but the option to show the same information as
"My Projects" is not available.  The "My Project" item in the Webclient
shows the "Watched Projects" and also shows which submitreq you created,
which submitreq have been done to you and in which projects you are
involved.

It is more a statistical page where you quickly see some information. It
is definitely not the place where you maintain the packages or the
projects you are working on.

So far I found this information only on the webclient.
can you point me on the API function you spoke and i will add it to MonoOSC :
MonoOSC use this doc for referanced method/function :
https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/

Regards

Raymond

--