Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc bl does not behave as expected
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:47:44 +0200
On Friday, 24. April 2009 12:36:26 Jigish Gohil wrote:
Hi

After updating osc, osc bl behaves more like "cat", earlier it used to
work like "tail -f", does anyone else see this?

Ciao

Jigish

Yes, I have the same behavior with the current osc version.
Help text for bl command menions that it "can be used to follow the log while
it is being written.", so I would say this is a bug.

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!