Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change the email address used for submitreq requests
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:08:11 +0200
On Friday, 24. April 2009 11:02:26 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
Hi,

I am fighting with the issue that my old email address is still being
used for the "osc submitreq create" requests. I have already changed the
email address on the openSUSE buildserver and deleted also the .oscrc,
but somehow the old address is somewhere cached.

How can I change osc to use the new one ?

Thanks

Regards

Raymond

Changed the address on the buildserver? Have you tried

osc meta user -e yourusername

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!