Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linking to an aggregate
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:38:03 +0200
Cristian Morales Vega napsal(a):
I want to build amarok from KDE:42 in my home repo with MP4 support
(linking to mpeg4ip from home:RedDwarf:fakePackman). I would create a
link to KDE:42/amarok and add a patch to add the BuildRequires.
The thing is KDE:42/amarok is an aggregate to
KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop/amarok (that doesn't builds/updates anymore),
and if I create a link to KDE:42/amarok and then do a "osc co
home\:RedDwarf\:multimedia\:kde42 amarok" I only obtain the _aggregate
file.

An aggregate only copies built packages, you can't add patches to it
because there is no source.

Michal