Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing in the official projects/repos
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:28:07 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 23. April 2009 15:15:39 schrieb Vincent Petry:
Hi,

I'm an OBS newbie and have created some packages for games that
didn't have any in my own home project (home:/PVince81).

Is there a simple way to publish them in the official project
"games" ? How to proceed ?

Once a package is published, in which form is it published ? My
guess is that the official project maintainer will simply create a
link to my own project, this way the official package can be kept up
to date, as long as I maintain it in my home project.

You can either drop the people of the games projects a mail and discuss this.

Or you can create at any time a submit request to any other project via "osc
sr create". Check

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration

for details.

bye