[opensuse-buildservice] Publishing in the official projects/repos
  • From: Vincent Petry <PVince81@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:15:39 +0800
Hi,

I'm an OBS newbie and have created some packages for games that
didn't have any in my own home project (home:/PVince81).

Is there a simple way to publish them in the official project
"games" ? How to proceed ?

Once a package is published, in which form is it published ? My
guess is that the official project maintainer will simply create a
link to my own project, this way the official package can be kept up
to date, as long as I maintain it in my home project.

Thanks,

Vincent Petry