Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs on SLE_10 missing deps
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:43:00 +0200
Am Dienstag, 21. April 2009 18:13:55 schrieb Martin Mohring:
can this be an auto depency (from the build script - we use
#!/bin/bash-static there)? I see the same here, although i did also not
add a requires.

Right ...

I dropped the own copy of build script in obs-server now and reuse the scripts
from build.rpm directly. This get us rid of this dependency as well.

I hope the directory to symlink conversation runs well for everybody (yes,
%pre rm -rf exists to let rpm handle this).

There is also a new build.rpm out there with some bugfixes.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH