Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: osc vc command
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:18:58 +0200
On 4/16/2009 at 18:01, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

For non-SUSE folks: vc is an internal command used for editing of .changes
files.

Even though I'm non-SUSE, this sounds great... anything that automates any
process is appreciated.

Thu Apr 16 15:47:06 UTC 2009 - mvyskocil@xxxxxxxxxx

- osc vc test

The date is always in UTC, which I considered better than TZ=Europe/Berlin
used in vc, but it's a big change.

Different email is rather cosmetic change, even if it will be nice to have
my
nice old @suse.cz back :), I don't know how to fix it.

Where do you get the address from? I think it would be great if this could be
specified in ~/.obsrc
I for example NEVER use the email address I use on IChain. simply becasue on
IChain I have my work account registered (as we're Novell Client I need
access to NCC) but all the commits I do into OBS are 'private' based.. so even
though I use my business IChain account, I would not want this email
address to appear in the RPM Changelogs.

Dominique