Re: [opensuse-buildservice] susestudio question
  • From: Peter Bowen <pzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:49:29 -0400
On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 14:38 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I immediately tried to add my home:gregfreemyer build service repository.

http://susestudio.com/appliance/edit/11869#tab-software-sub-addrepo

And I entered home:gregfreemyer as the project name.

Apparently I'm doing this wrong, because it fails with:

==
Oops!

You've just found a bug in SUSE Studio.

The SUSE Studio team has been notified.

We apologize for the inconvenience. You may want to try again in a few
minutes.

Greg,

You did the exact right thing. There is a bug that prevents new repos
from working immediately with SUSE Studio. We are working on getting
this resolved and should have it fixed shortly. Your repository should
be available in Studio in 24-48 hours.

Thanks,
Peter